Agent & Price
First impressions have a major impact on potential Buyers.Try to imagine what a potential Buyer will see when theyapproach your house for the first time and walk througheach room. Ask your Realtor® for advice; they know themarketplace and what helps a home sell.
What To Do To Prepare:
The following are a couple of factors to keep in mind when listing your property for sale. For a comprehensive list.
1. Curb Appeal.
Boost the curb appeal. Don’t spend all your time indoors. More than one buyer has decided not to even enter a home based on its curb appeal, so make sure your home’s exterior looks excellent. Trim your shrubs, weed your flower beds, fix any peeling paint and keep the walkway clear. Just adding a row of potted plants along the walkway or a cheerful wreath to your front door can make a big difference.
2. Property Repairs.
Tackle that honey-do list. All those little things you’ve been meaning to do but never got around to? Buyers will notice them, and they’ll detract from the value of your home. So set aside a weekend to tighten those loose doorknobs, fix that leaky faucet and paint over the scuffs from when you first moved in your sofa.
3. Cleanliness and Staging.
Keep your property uncluttered, sweet-smelling and well-lit from top-to-bottom. Pay attention to details: put away the kitty litter, place a vase of fresh flowers near the entryway, pop a batch of cinnamon rolls in the oven, have your carpets cleaned. Your agent will scan the property before it is listed for sale to see how you can improve the staging of your property.
4. Disclosures and Inspections.
We are very familiar with the legal procedures involved in disclosures and are ready to help you develop a thorough disclosure statement beneficial to both you and the buyer, as well as suggest home improvement measures before placing your property on the market (such as termite and pest inspections).
Presenting your property to potential buyers is a job that we will take care of for you. Buyers feel more comfortable discussing the property with the agent, if you are not there. Moreover, your agent will know what information will be most useful in representing your interests when speaking with prospective buyers.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SELL YOUR HOME: SERVICE TO YOU DURING THE LISTING
- Accurately determine a realistic sales price
- Provide an estimated cost sheet outlining all selling expenses to show your net proceeds
- Develop a customized marketing plan for your unique home
- Respond to every call or e-mail asap and no longer than 4 hours
PROCESSING THE LISTING
- Complete the full listing packet and turn it in for processing within 24 hours.
- Coordinate sign and keysafe placement.
- Post listing to Long Realty website, Multiple Listing Service website, Zillow and Realtor.com website.
- Hire professional photographer to take photos of home
- Place listing on personal web site including color pictures, slide show, video tour and a detailed description.
- Update you with showing feedback through your preferred method of communication.
- Provide listing reports to keep you informed of any and all activities
- Send open house invitations to target area.
- Every 30 days meet to review and update the “Home Selling Plan”, update the comparable sales data, and to discuss positioning with respect to price.